JOB SUMMARY:The effective and efficient management and delivery of all Food and Beverage operations provided by F&B Outlets with the aim to provide the highest level of customer service, meet revenue targets and maintain operational costs benchmarks.
- To assist in the effective and efficient management and delivery of all Bar, Restaurant and Conference Food and Beverage activities within the hotel.
- To act as team leader within the Food and Beverage service operation.
- To promote a customer focused culture within the allocated outlet by example and by encouraging in house training of all team members through an agreed training plan.
- To assist in the management of the outcomes of monthly customer reviews, linking these to changes in procedure and team training.
- To understand and ensure the use of current SOPs by all team members within the department.
- To ensure restaurant facilities comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety, food hygiene regulations and licensing legislation.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet rota requirements. Be responsible for managing the duty rota and time keeping records for all team members on your shift.
- To ensure the effective management, motivation, training and development of all team members employed in the bars and restaurants.
- To motivate team in achieving incentive targets through product knowledge training and on the job training.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks set by your Head of Department.
- Advanced Certificate in F&B Service and Operations
- A thorough understanding of service trends and techniques.
- Ability to focus on department’s needs, persuade, plan, organize and solve problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical practices and working with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization