Through the design, development and implementation of Human Resources strategies, the GHRM supports the Business Plan design and execution in order to achieve business results and sustainable growth. The role will be a blend of strategic and operational HR and including but not limited leading ad facilitating development of culture and key capabilities for the organization, securing and maintaining a productive, diverse and engaged workforce, comprised of the best talent available.
- Develop and implement strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Analyze human resource trends and metrics for strategic business decisions
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Develop sourcing strategies based on local market to drive candidate pipeline/recruit talented employees.
- Advise hotel General Managers and department heads in the group on sound employee relations strategies.
- Respond promptly and thoughtfully to employee questions concerning policies, procedures and programs.
- Lead investigation and resolution process with department heads union representatives and responding to employee complaints/concerns..
- Conduct exit interviews and partner with managers to improve climate based upon constructive feedback.
- Deliver impactful management training in areas such as interviewing, hiring, termination, promotion, performance evaluation, OSHA, Labour Laws etc
- Monitor the performance management program to ensure meaningful performance evaluations are conducted in accordance with Company policies.
- Manage the administration of staff benefits programs including medical, worker’s compensation claims, pension scheme etc in partnership with corporate specialists.
- Degree from a recognized university in Human Resources OR Business Administration with diploma in HR
- Minimum 8 years experience in a busy organization, 4 of which must be at a senior management level.
- Principles of effective human resources management
- Experience in strategically position HR function as a key driver of the business.
- Excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding and leveraging of human psychology
- Self-discipline, initiative, and leadership ability. A drive for quality customer service with a pleasant, courteous manner and neat and clean appearance.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that the hotel services meet appropriate standards.
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.